Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Baby Crawleth!

As I was recording this, I was wayyyy too caught up in Boomer waddling around and didn't really manage to make many coherent statements. Sorry about that, but seriously the kitten is way cute.

It's almost vacation time! Vlado is picking me and the Patches family up tomorrow at 3 and driving us to Uncle Matt's house. The kitties will have a vacation resort box there while I go and eat Pizza Hut on the seaside for a bit.

On an unrelated note, I am so happy it is ice cream cone season again. Monday at the bus station, I had a small strawberry cone and then went back for a double scoop raspberry-vanilla. Because you know what? There is no one here I am trying to impress. I will eat ice cream scoops by the billion. But mostly I just enjoy seeing the packs of Balkan boys roaming the street... they try to look hard and manly with their gelled hair, no-nonsense bedazzled pullover and glitter-dragon jeans but it all somehow crumbles around them as they saunter around adjusting their junk and licking a chocolate ice cream cone. And usually they are too distracted by their ice cream to sexually harass me so that's always a plus.

.... here's that video. Watch him tumble!!

OH also last night I had a dream that I was shark fishing with Jason Stackhouse from True Blood (i WISH) and anyway we fish hooked a giganto shark and I was very afraid it was going to come to life on the boat deck and eat us. It didn't.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad i'm not the only one who's been admiring how the manly guise drops as the ice cream comes out. i rank it near seeing a dude request a hot chocolate rather than coffee at breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhahaha so true. or drinking a single fanta at the disco.

    ReplyDelete