Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Questions and Answers with Patches

A lot of people have been writing in and asking about how Patches is holding up. Every day is a struggle, that is for sure, but she is displaying the strength of a lioness during these trying times.

Today on PatchesWatch, I ask Patches the questions everyone is dying to know. This is part one of this highly anticipated series, so stay tuned for the next episode when Patches will talk about her favorite Kibbles flavor, her plans to sabotage Dushko's relationship with another alleycat woman, and her beauty tips for keeping your calico coat shimmering in those hot summer months.

Also, I know this episode ends with me abruptly saying "Oh my GOD!" and the reason for that is not because I found a bug or snake in my house, it was because Patches had shed about 1/4 of her body weight onto my black sweat pants in the time our interview took.


No comments:

Post a Comment