Tuesday, April 27, 2010

KittenKorner Two: Boomer Waddles!

Well Mr. Boomer's eyes are open and his ears are perked up! He and Patches are doing well... Patches spends more time away from the nest, but Boomer seems to be eating well and he isn't fussy. He has been getting more efficient at pushing himself around his box and by next week he should be taking his first wobbly steps!

Yesterday I was away for the day and I think Patches really enjoyed not having me around to constantly want to poke at the baby. But he's just so pokeable!

Other than cat news, life has been... happening. I will be in Croatia next week (THANK. GOD.) eating some Pizza Hut and enjoying life on the Dalmatian Coast. I'm stressed about finding a place for P-mama (It's kind of like "P-Diddy" which derives from the Anglo-Saxon "Puff Daddy" but only it's about Patches who is a mama. Complicated linguistics... I dont expect you to follow).


2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to see that PCV-related insanity has fully penetrated your psyche....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! oh yes. it has reached critical levels.

    ReplyDelete