Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Nest for Patches

PatchesWatch 2010 is officially in its final days.

The kittens are a-kickin', Patches is a-gobbling up all my effing food, Sara is a-nnoyed at the incessant meowing. I put together a little nest for Patches and have been showing her where it is in hopes that she will shoot out her babies THERE and not in bed with me while I'm sleeping (she'd do it, too!!!!)

There have been some concerns about the involvement of Patches's baby-daddy. I'm sorry to say that the cat-- whose name is, hilariously, Dushko and lives next door to Patches's babysitter-- doesn't seem interested in providing emotional or financial support. Also he's kind of fugly. I've made it clear to Patches that, while I can't support her decision to be so flippantly promiscuous, I'll always love her and will always be there for her and the kitten babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment