Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lesson Learned

Do you know what cats don't enjoy? Taxi rides.

Yesterday I packed up the Patches family to come to Uncle Matt's and, needless to say, Patches had limited excitement about being crammed into her carrier. But when the taxi started driving was when the real fun began! Patches basically hyperventilated the entire way there... breathing really fast with her eyes wide and her mouth open. She looked like a snake and I was afraid she had gone feral. She climbed out of her carrier and made me hold her the whole car ride. DITCH YOUR BABY, PATCHES. NICE.

Anyway, we survived.

I have my pastel shorts and moccassins packed, my denars changed into euros and a belly rumbling for Pizza Hut! Can't wait! I actually am really hungry, too.... I was so mad at the lady at Sandwich Snoopys yesterday because I told her not to put condiments on my sandwich but she DID and then they leaked everywhere all over my new sweater and it was so stressful I had to throw away half of it. But you didn't see me hyperventilating like a WUSS!

Okay... I should probably do something that borders on productive. I will be sure to post from Croatia, mostly to give you a rare glimpse into the moments in my life where the most exciting thing is not my cat's typical feline behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment