Wednesday, April 7, 2010

They're Kicking!!!

So this is my first experience with pregnancy since myself being a fetus. It's kind of cool!! Last night my mom asked me if I could feel the kittens moving so when me and Patches went to bed I kept a hand on her belly to see if I could feel anything. And I did!!! I felt little kitten feet kicking! She's not too big, and I'm estimating Patches has a kitten capacity of 3-4. I've felt kicking in 3 different spots, but she could be packing more in there.

It's neat though! Anyway, she is napping by the heater and I just sat by her for a while and felt the little babies kick. Her pregnancy nest is set up in my closet and we'll go for a tour later today when I get back from teaching the yoot.

I think she'll be poppin' these buggers out this week. I asked her babysitter yesterday what week Patches had "been with man" (NO IDEA how to actually ask that in this language, so we did what we could) and she said the 2nd week of February.

Again: WHO WANTS A KITTEN?!!? These kittens will be predisposed to bouts of snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment