Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patches Is Jealous of My Human Friends

Patches has been quite a rascal lately. I believe part of it is due to hormonal changes from having to eat Kit-E-Kat wet food instead of Whiskas kibbles, but after coming home from a weekend in the city and facing a cold wall of calico fur, I've come to accept that Patches is jealous of my human companions.

Who can blame her? My human friends don't spray the sand they poop in all over my bedsheets. My human friends don't (...usually) lick my face when I'm sleeping. My human friends rarely rip down my curtains just so they can leap onto my table and spill glasses of water. Patches is uncomfortable at realizing how stiff her competition is.

Patches is also disgruntled because she is shedding. A TON. As you have probably noticed, Patches has a luxurious coat of tri-colored fur which now covers about 60% of my apartment. I've tried to brush her every day but Patches hates being brushed. My landlords are going to be peeeeee--uhsed when they see all the cat fur.

BONUS FASHION TIP FROM THIS EPISODE: How can you fix your hair into Sara's sweet 'do in this episode? The steps are easy! Simply sleep, don't brush your hair and then clean your bathroom with paper towels wearing a traditional woven mask so you don't inhale Lysol fumes and die. Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment