Thursday, March 25, 2010

Patches Gets Her Revenge

As a scholar once said-- Karma is a bitch. Fact.

Patches has had some difficulty sleeping lately and by "Patches has had some difficulty sleeping lately" what I mean to imply is "Patches has had some difficulty letting me sleep lately." Some of Patches' newfound nighttime activities include:

1. Battery Tennis
2. The I-Am-Inside-A-Plastic-Bag Marathon in laps around my dresser.
3. Practicing the lead vocals for the band she wants to create with other Mose Pijade cats. (...."Patches and the Trash Can Diggers.....?" Yes....?)
4. Hitting my face.

My $200,000 anthropology degree taught me that my second reaction after turning on the light and throwing my phone at Patches should be to ask the question "why? why does Patches behave this way?" Last night, I found the answer.

(also, an aside. Several people have said, "Sara! Your fashion choices in this episode are stunning! What ARE you wearing?" The answer, my friends, is a swoop neck JC Penny sweatshirt, wool socks and periwinkle long underwear. Put it in your Look Books!)


No comments:

Post a Comment